• Red Cross blood drive, 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Glacier High School.
• Agency on Aging presents a Benefits Check Up Application Information and Assistance event, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Gateway Community Center, 1203 U.S. 2 W. Kalispell, hosted by United Way. Call 758-5730.
• Kalispell Women’s Connection buffet lunch, 11:30 a.m., meeting room of Victory Baptist Church, 1830 Montana 35. Music by Norm-n-Eva. Speaker is Rosaine Taylor Cost $9 per person. Call Jan, 212-3763, or Rosainne, 257-8098 for lunch and free child care reservations. Affiliated with Stonecroft Ministries.
• Immanuel Lutheran Communities presentation “The Hidden History of Women Writers,” 1 p.m., Buffalo Hill Terrace, 40 Claremont St., Kalispell. Free. Call 752-9625.
• Lakeside County Water & Sewer Dsitrict Board of Directors meeting at 2 p.m. at 253 Bierney Creek Road. For more information call Beth Dotson at 844-3881.
• Kalispell Public Schools Curriculum and Instruction Committee meets 3 p.m., assistant superintendent’s office.
• Kalispell Public Schools district board work session 6 p.m., Kalispell Middle School Library.
• Flathead Democratic Central Committee meets, 7 p.m. Kalispell VFW Post #2252, 330 1st Ave. W., “Cultural Enrichment” with guest speaker Gil Jordan. Please bring a non-perishable food item or donation for the NW MT Veteran’s Food Pantry. Contact Lynn Stanley at 471-8317.
• Flathead Reservation Fish and Wildlife Board meeting, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks Region 1 headquarters at 490 N Meridian Road in Kalispell. For more information call 752-5501.
• Red Cross blood drive, 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saint John Paul II Church, Bigfork; sponsored by Knights of Columbus.
• Flathead Basin Commission meets 11 am – 4 pm., Whitefish City Council Chambers.
• Columbia Falls Women’s Connection luncheon, 11:30 a.m. North Valley Hospital Community Room, 235 Nucleus Ave., Columbia Falls. Michelle from Plant Land provides gardening tips. Speaker is Rosaine Taylor. Cost $8 per person. Free child care by reservation. Call Candy, 387-4119; or Janet, 892-3621. Affiliated with Stonecroft Ministries.
• Montana Department of Transportation hosts open house to discuss proposal to widen one mile of U.S. 93 west of Whitefish between Twin Bridges and Beaver Lakes Road, 5-7 p.m. Whitefish Community Center, 121 E. Second St.
• Physical Therapy Associates open house featuring their pelvic health program, 5:30 p.m., The Wave, 1250 Baker Ave., Whitefish. Refreshments and appetizers.
• Lakeside QRU board meets 7 p.m. Lakeside Community Room. Call Lois Lauman, 253-2841.
• Artists & Craftsmen of the Flathead; 7 p.m., at Flathead Building Association. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
• Kalispell Public Schools Policy and Communications Committee meets 8:30 a.m. superintendent’s office.
• Red Cross blood drive, 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., The Wave, Whitefish.
• Flathead Special Education Cooperative Executive Council meets 11:45 a.m. Gateway Community Center, United Way Conference Room, Kalispell. Call 257-1857.
• Evergreen Chamber of Commerce Energizer 5-6:30 p.m. Vitalant, 2593 U.S. 2 E. Food, drinks, prizes. Everyone welcome.
• Friendship Force of the Flathead Valley meets Vista Linda, Somers. Social hour 5 p.m.; business meeting and dinner 6 p.m. for $17.50. Presentation on Bhutan & Calcutta. All interested in travel welcome. Reservations required by March 18. Call Priscilla, 756-9332.
• Annual Loud at the Library, 6-8:30 p.m. ImagineIF Library, Kalispell. Music by Zino and the Bel Aires, food, beer and wine. Raffle baskets. Tickets $50.
• Flathead Valley Community College Honors Symposium Series presents “European Security after NATO” by David M. Andrews, 7 p.m. Arts and Technology Building, FVCC. Free. Public welcome. Call Gerta Reeb, 756-3889.
A LOOK AHEAD
• Red Cross blood drive, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 22 at the center, 126 N. Meridian Road, Kalispell.
• International Dinner, 5 p.m., March 23, Kalispell Eagles. $10 per person. A fundraiser for Aerie Charities. Call Lorraine at 755-7094 or 314-3302 to help. No reservations required.