• Somers Board of Trustees Negotiations Committee meeting 4 p.m. at Somers Middle Schoool.
• Red Cross blood drive, noon to 5 p.m., Bethany Lutheran Church, Bigfork.
• Immanuel Lutheran Communities hosts a community presentation geared for seniors, “Caregiving 101” 2-3:30 p.m., Buffalo Hill Terrace, 40 Claremont St., Kalispell. Free. Call 752-9625.
• Introductory talk for up-coming Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction course 5:30p.m. to 7p.m. at The Summit, Conference Room #2 in Kalispell. For more information call Michelle Richards at 261-4112.
• Columbia Falls School board meets at 8:15 a.m.
• Friendship Force meets for breakfast 9 a.m., Sykes Restaurant, Kalispell. Learn about unique travel experiences and opportunities. Call Priscilla, 756-9332.
• Red Cross blood drive, 10 a.m. to 3:15 p.m., Flathead Electric, Kalispell.
• Kalispell Public Schools Personnel Committee meets 3 p.m., district office basement meeting room.
• Columbia Falls Junior High meeting for public to meet candidates being considered to fill an interim principal position 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the school at 1805 Talbot Road.
• USMC Happy Hour for Marines and Navy who served with Marines, 5-7 p.m., Kalispell VFW, 330 First Ave. W. Cash bar. Spouses welcome. Call 406-249-2448.
• Fair-Mont-Egan School District board Negotiations meeting, 5:45 p.m.
• Bigfork County Water & Sewer Dsitrict board meeting at 10 a.m. at 108 Heights Blvd in Bigfork.
• Red Cross blood drive, noon to 5 p.m. at the center, 126 N. Meridian Road, Kalispell; sponsored by Daybreak Rotary.
• Anime Club for teens in grades six to 12 meets 4-5:30 p.m., ImagineIF Library, Kalispell.
• Sunriser Lions annual pancake supper, 4:30-7 p.m., Northridge Lutheran Church, 323 Northridge Drive, Kalispell. All-you-can-eat pancakes, sausage, coffee, juice Adults, $7; seniors, $5.50; children, $4; family, $20. Proceeds to local eye programs.
• Annual Creston Auction Consignment Day, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Creston. Call 406-250-7396.
• Kalispell Public Schools Finance and Operations Committee meets 7 a.m., district office basement meeting room.
• FVCC invites high school students to “Experience Life as a College Student,” 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tours, panel discussions. Staff available to answer questions from 2-5 p.m. Free. Lunch provided. Call Morgan Ray, 756-3847.
• Red Cross blood drives: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the center, 126 N. Meridian Road, Kalispell; 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Homewood Suites, Kalispell.
• Glacier Pachyderm Club meeting noon to 1 p.m. at SYKES in Kalispell. Local GOP legislators will give an update on activities live from Helena.
• Fair-Mont-Egan School District board Negotiations meeting, 2:30 p.m.
• Pinochle tournament, 9 a.m. Columbia Falls Senior Center, 205 Nucleus Ave. $20 per person; lunch provided. To sign up, call Jean Voermans, 892-2392 or 471-3304.
• Annual Creston Auction, Country Fair, Auto, Marine, RV and Equipment Sale, April 6-7, 12 miles east of Kalispell on Montana 35. Grounds open 7 a.m. Saturday and auction begins 9 p.m. Vehicle/equipment sale begins 11 a.m. Sunday. Call 406-250-7396.
• Annual cherry growers’ horticultural meeting, Yellow Bay Community Clubhouse, Montana 35, mile marker 18. Doors open 8:30 a.m.; meeting at 9 a.m. Pre-register, call 406-982-3069.
• Spring family-friendly festival, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Ravenwood Outdoor Center. Limited to 60 people. Free. Sign up by calling 406-260-8620.
• Soroptimist International of Whitefish jewelry sale, noon to 5 p.m. Whitefish Community Library. Fine, costume, vintage and collectible items. Public invited. Proceeds benefit women’s and girls’ programs.
• Sons of Norway meet 1 p.m. upstairs at Museum at Central School, 124 2nd Ave. E., Kalispell. Dan Rude, past chairman of Foundation Board of Governors, and zone director John Knudsen, both of Missoula, discuss organization’s structure. Call 253-1702.
• Annual Creston Auction RV and Equipment Sale, 11 a.m. 12 miles east of Kalispell on Montana 35. Call 406-250-7396.
• Plant-inspired potluck from 5 to 7 p.m. Fellowship Room at Northridge Lutheran Church, 323 Northridge Drive, Kalispell. Bring plant-based food to share. RSVP to Diana Blend, 406-253-0498.
• AARP Driver Safety Course, 8 a.m. to noon, Troy United Methodist Church. $20 fee ($15 for AARP card-holding members.) Call 293-0100.
• Red Cross blood drives noon to 5 p.m. Family Life Christian Church; 1-6 p.m. at the center, 126 N. Meridian Road, Kalispell.
• Daughters of the American Revolution, Chief Ignace Chapter, meet noon to 3 p.m. Wine Room, Grouse Mountain Lodge, Whitefish. Program is “Antiques Road Show.” Members and guests may bring an item, picture or story about their family to share. Call Cate, 755-6781.
• West Valley School board meets 5 p.m.
• Flathead Conservation District 310 Stream Permit meeting 7 p.m. 133 Interstate Lane, in Evergreen. Call 752-4220.
• Flathead Audubon meets at 7 p.m., in the United Way conference room, Gateway Community Center, U.S. 2 West, Kalispell. Kathy Ross will discuss research of author Doug Tallamy, professor of entomology and wildlife ecology, University of Delaware. Enter from west side of building. Free. All welcome.
A LOOK AHEAD
• Red Cross blood drive, 9-3 p.m. April 9, Flathead High School, Kalispell.
• Kalispell Public Schools district board meets 6 p.m. April 9, Kalispell Middle School Library.
• Smith Valley Board of Trustees meeting 6 p.m. April 9, in the library at 2901 Hwy 2 West.
• Many Voices Symposium: Survival Stories, 7 p.m., April 9, Arts and Technology Building’, FVCC. Students share life stories of personal challenges. Free. Public invited.
• Red Cross blood drive, 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. April 10, Whitefish Credit Union, Kalispell.
• Parkinson’s disease support group meets 3-4:30 p.m. April 10, Gateway Community Center, north conference room, Kalispell. All welcome. Call Lois, 871-3767.
• Red Cross blood drives April 11: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the center, 126 N. Meridian Road, Kalispell; noon to 5 p.m. Applied Materials, West Reserve Drive, Kalispell.
• First Baptist Church spring rummage sale, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. April 12, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 13,355 Ninth St. E., Eureka, across from high school.
• Kalispell Public Schools Board Governance Committee meets 10 a.m. April 12, superintendent’s office.
• Red Cross blood drives April 12: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the center, 126 N. Meridian Road, Kalispell; 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. National Flood, Kalispell
• Special Friends Advocacy annual Big Wheels Wheelchair Basketball Tournament, 8 a.m. April 13, Glacier High School. Championship in late afternoon. Free admission; donations appreciated. Volunteers needed. Call 756-5488.
• Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby, 10 a.m. to noon, April 13, Kalispell Center Mall. Spectators welcome.