• Red Cross blood drive, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., at the center, 126 N. Meridian Road, Kalispell.
• Artists and Craftsmen of the Flathead annual Christmas at the Fairgrounds, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. today and Nov. 30; 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 1, Trade Center Building, Flathead County Fairgrounds, Kalispell. Free admission. Door prizes. Food trucks on site.
• OptOutside hike, 11 a.m., Big Mountain Trailhead, Whitefish Trail. Easy 3-mile hike. Free. Open to all ages. Free snowshoe rentals if needed. To reserve yours, call 862-3880.
• Artists and Craftsmen of the Flathead annual Christmas at the Fairgrounds, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dec. 1, Trade Center Building, Flathead County Fairgrounds, Kalispell. Free admission. Door prizes. Food trucks on site.
• Kjell Petersen signs his new photo book “Shining Mountains — Shining Spirits: A Journey of Seasons,” 1-3 p.m. Montana House, Apgar Village, Glacier Park. Open house and Friend and Neighbor sale.
• Troy 88th annual Christmas Tree lighting and community event, 4:30-7 p.m. Kids’ games, Christmas skits in Lincoln Theater. Santa arrives 5:55 p.m. Tree lighting 6 p.m.
• Acoustic guitarist John Floridis presents his annual Carols and Songs of Winter concert 4 p.m. Whitefish United Methodist Church, 1150 Wisconsin Ave., Whitefish. Free will offering benefits Neighbors in Need, providing emergency services to local individuals and families.
• Crown of the Continent Choir Winter Concert fundraiser, 4 p.m. Samaritan House administration building, 1110 Second. St. W., Kalispell. All donations benefit Samaritan House. Coffee and confections reception follows.
• Flathead County Parks and Recreation hosts a meeting to solicit community input on final design of Lakeside’s Volunteer Park expansion, 8:30 a.m. Lakeside QRU community room.
• AARP Driver Safety Course, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The Summit, Kalispell. $20 fee ($15 for AARP card-holding members.) Call 751-4500.
• 33rd annual Chocolate Extravaganza, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Red Lion Hotel Kalispell. Tickets on Eventbrite.
• Expressive art therapy gathering to help cope with grief, 4-5 p.m. Home Options, Kalispell. RSVP to 751-4254.
A LOOK AHEAD
• Friendship Force Flathead Valley’s social breakfast at 9a.m. Dec. 4 at Sykes. For more information call Priscilla French at 756-9332.
• Polson Chamber of Commerce meets noon to 1 p.m. Dec. 4, Red Lion Ridgewater Inn. Lunch available for $13. Public welcome. Call 883-5969.
• Bigfork County Water & Sewer District board meets 6 p.m. Dec. 4, Bigfork Water & Sewer District Office, 108 Harbor Heights Blvd. in Bigfork. Public welcome.
• Presbyterian Women of First Presbyterian Church are hosting a free holiday concert Dec. 5 at noon at 540 South Main Street in Kalispell. The “Flathead High School choir of 70 voices” will perform. For more information contact Sandy Bradford at 755-8525.
• West Shore Holidayfest, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dec. 7, Lakeside Elementary School. Handcrafted gifts, silent auction, basket raffles, local Christmas trees, bake sale, kids only market, Santa photos, Festival of Flavors, live music.
• Columbia Falls Rotary Club annual Brunch with Santa, 9:30 a.m. to noon, Dec. 7, Timber Creek Village, 375 Meadow Lake Drive, near Super 1, Columbia Falls. Breakfast and lunch food, music, silent auction, free photo with Santa. $10 per adult; children 12 and under free with paid adult available at door.
• Dandy Dudes and Dolls 4-H Club’s 11th annual 4-H Country Christmas Bazaar on Dec. 7 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Eastside Grange Hall in Kalispell at 27 Creston Road. For more information, contact Jody at 212-9217.
“When you’ve seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there.” — George Harrison (1943-2001).
• Col. Scott Wheeler (Ret.) will be speaking on International Relations. Trinity Lutheran School annual bazaar, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dec. 7, 485 Fifth Ave. WN, Kalispell. Handmade items, raffles, games.
• NW Montana Veterans Camp Ponderosa informational meeting, 3-5 p.m. Dec. 7, Swan Valley Community Hall, 115 Swan River Road, Bigfork. Veterans, families and all interested welcome. Light refreshments. Call Cinnamon Davis-Hall, community outreach specialist, 756-7304.
• West Valley School board meets 5 p.m. Dec. 9.