• Bigfork County Water & Sewer District board special meeting, 8:30 a.m., Bigfork Water & Sewer District Office, 108 Harbor Heights Blvd. in Bigfork. Public welcome.
• Red Cross blood drive, noon to 6 p.m. at the center, 126 N. Meridian Road, Kalispell.
• Flathead Conservation District board has been rescheduled for 6 p.m. and will be held virtually. Call 752-4220 for information on how to attend.
• Red Cross blood drive, noon to 5 p.m., Eureka Church of God.
• Kalispell Public Schools Board Retreat/Work Session is 3 p.m. at a location to be determined.
• Creston School board special meeting 3 p.m.
• Flathead County Solid Waste District board meets by conference phone, 3 p.m., landfill office.
• Red Cross blood drive, 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Glacier National Park Community Room.
• ImagineIF Libraries board meets online at 9 a.m. To attend email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to start.
• Red Cross blood drive, 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Marion Fire District.
• Creston School board special meeting 10 a.m.
• Marion Fire District board meets 5 p.m., Marion Community Center, 180 Gopher Lane, Marion.
• Kila School board meets 6 p.m.
• Red Cross blood drive, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Flathead City-County Health Department, Kalispell.
• “Clean Your Fork” community clean up of Bigfork highways, June 27. Staggered start times; chance for gift certificates. Call 837-5888 to volunteer.
• Red Cross blood drive, 1-6 p.m. June 29 at the center, 126 N. Meridian Road, Kalispell.
• Red Cross blood drive, noon to 5:30 p.m. June 30, Olney-Bissell School.
• Fourth of July fireworks show at dusk July 4 Lakeside.
• Annual Lakeside Community Fair, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. July 11, Lakeside Elementary School, 255 Adams St., Lakeside. Attic treasures sale and more.
• Evergreen Show ‘N Shine Aug. 1, Conlin’s Furniture parking lot, Montana 35, Evergreen.
• Bigfork Festival of the Arts, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Aug. 1-2, downtown Bigfork.
• Arts in the Park, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Aug. 28, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Aug. 29, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Aug. 30, Depot Park, Kalispell. Daily admission $5.
“It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”
— Leonardo Da Vinci, Italian Renaissance artist, polymath (1452-1519).